Your Feedback and Input
- Clicking the Launch button below will open a new browser window. You're invited to share your feedback using the commenting functionality found in the new browser window, or by using the commenting feature below.
- We invite you to collaborate with us by contributing to the development of this course. In exchange, you and your team may have free access to the finished course. If you aren't already a registered user, be sure to include your name and work email address in your comments so we know who to provide free access to.
How a Large Employer Selects an Insurer for ASO
From the Patient Journey series
Visual Novel | Basic
In this employer journey, you will follow a large employer as it looks for an insurer to provide administrative services for its self-funded health insurance plan. We invite you to provide feedback from any perspective: the employer, the benefit consultant, the insurer, etc.
Click for more...
As you progress through this employer journey, you will understand:
- What “self-funded” plans are, and why larger employers prefer them
- What “benefits consultants” are, and the role that they play in the industry
- What an “RFP” is, and why it’s an important process for employers and insurers
- What “Administrative Services Only” means
- Some important elements of the RFP that insurers provide answers for
- The high-level steps of the RFP process
- Examples of add-on products that insurers provide, such as “stop loss” coverage
- Why prescription drug coverage is included or excluded from the RFP
- What the plan implementation process looks like at a high level, once an insurer wins the employer’s business
May 16, 2018
- Ut egestas, massa in viverra bibendum, elit magna mollis nunc, id cursus lacus orci et purus.
- Quisque iaculis mollis cursus.
- Praesent tincidunt at metus sit amet dapibus. Nullam pellentesque, velit sit amet porta bibendum, ipsum ipsum imperdiet ligula, ut pretium leo dui ullamcorper nunc.
May 14, 2018
- Nullam at felis eu mauris aliquam cursus non venenatis ex. In porta lacus ut lorem iaculis, in porttitor purus varius.
- Aliquam metus purus, pharetra at ex eu, lacinia sodales eros.
- Suspendisse tempor leo sit amet diam sodales finibus. Sed imperdiet mi nisi, eu volutpat est iaculis sit amet.
May 10, 2018
- Phasellus odio elit, sagittis sit amet eros non, viverra imperdiet ex.
- Curabitur lacus nisl, tincidunt a ullamcorper ut, vestibulum sed ante.
- Nulla sagittis enim nec neque iaculis, nec lacinia elit rhoncus.
Share your feedback. Get free access.