Your Feedback and Input
- Clicking the Launch button below will open a new browser window. You're invited to share your feedback using the commenting functionality found in the new browser window, or by using the commenting feature below.
- We invite you to collaborate with us by contributing to the development of this course. In exchange, you and your team may have free access to the finished course. If you aren't already a registered user, be sure to include your name and work email address in your comments so we know who to provide free access to.
Daniel’s Emergency Room Journey
From the Patient Journey series
Visual Novel | Basic
Duration 6 minutes
This patient journey provides context that we use to launch learners into several related topics. As you will see on the panels, there are orange pins that learners can click on to delve into these topics. We invite you to tell us what topics you think should be added, and what kind of content would be useful for you and your team.
Click for more...
- Panel 3, pin 1: Links to an animation explaining what “Out-of-Network” means.
- Panel 3, pin 2: Links to a Bite-size Insight explaining why verifying a patient’s insurance card is important, from the provider’s perspective.
- Panel 3, pin 3: Links to an animation explaining what a “Deductible” is.
- Panel 5, pin 1: Seeking your input as to why, from both the provider and insurer’s point of view, it’s important for the nurse to document the patient information.
- Panel 7, pin 1: Seeking your input as to why it’s important for a physician to explain things to patients, as well as any other learning points you think we should include.
- Panel 7, pin 2: Seeking your input regarding a physician’s perspective of the documentation process.
- Panel 7, pin 3: Seeking your input as to what you think should be covered regarding drug formularies and the Rx process.
May 16, 2018
- Ut egestas, massa in viverra bibendum, elit magna mollis nunc, id cursus lacus orci et purus.
- Quisque iaculis mollis cursus.
- Praesent tincidunt at metus sit amet dapibus. Nullam pellentesque, velit sit amet porta bibendum, ipsum ipsum imperdiet ligula, ut pretium leo dui ullamcorper nunc.
May 14, 2018
- Nullam at felis eu mauris aliquam cursus non venenatis ex. In porta lacus ut lorem iaculis, in porttitor purus varius.
- Aliquam metus purus, pharetra at ex eu, lacinia sodales eros.
- Suspendisse tempor leo sit amet diam sodales finibus. Sed imperdiet mi nisi, eu volutpat est iaculis sit amet.
May 10, 2018
- Phasellus odio elit, sagittis sit amet eros non, viverra imperdiet ex.
- Curabitur lacus nisl, tincidunt a ullamcorper ut, vestibulum sed ante.
- Nulla sagittis enim nec neque iaculis, nec lacinia elit rhoncus.
Share your feedback. Get free access.